Tour to Argentinean Falls
In turn, a proliferation of rocks and small islands fragmentize the river into numerous arms. Arriving at the fault, each of those forms a waterfall, which together constitute the range of the Iguassu Falls.
Among the most outstanding falls on the Argentinean side are the Álvar Nuñez Falls, located on the lower circuit one of the trail of the park; el Lanusse, also in the lower circuit, the Dos Hermanas, Chico Alférez and Ramirez y Bossetti, all of which are in the upper circuit with an average height of 40 to 60 metres, the Dos Hermanas falls, 8 meters high, form an enchanting natural pool.
The Chico Alférez and the Bossetti break into two parts to create an unforgettable show, while providing a fresh breeze to refresh the spectators on the catwalks.
Higher up are the Mibigua Falls, Adán, Eva, and San Martin. This last one is a roaring and deafening spectacle that amazes with the sheer power of the water crashing on the rocks forming a lower, second fall ending the show which began more than 70 meters up, all under an eternal drizzle that sometimes forms an impressive rainbow.
Then a little higher up is located El Escondido, Dos Mosqueteros, Rivadavia, Peñón and Mitre, culminating with the picturesque Unión Falls whose waters surge into the amazing Garganta del Diablo (Devil's Throat) from an approximate height of 80 meters, forming clouds of vapor sometimes visible from points at 7 kilometers away.
The Brazilian side also shares the Unión falls, this fall contains the international border. Finally, one cannot forget to check out the Benjamín Constant falls, Deodoro, Floriano and Santa María.
• Transfer to cross the border of Argentina (Passport required) and arrive in Cataratas area
• From the Central Station, take a 25 minute train to the Devil's Throat Station and a walking trail for 2 km
• Trail back to Cataratas Station that gives access to the Upper Circuit, another walking trail of 1.4 km
• Time to rest for lunch time
• Visit the Lower Circuit, 2 km more of walking inside of Iguassu Falls Canyon
• Transfer back to the hotel (45 minutes)
We will drive you in a vehicle or van depending on the number of visitors.
Important to bring / wear: sun protection, comfortable clothes and Shoes.
Passport is necessary to cross the border, check if you need a visa to Argentina
Tour with the maximun 10 people in a group.
• Children from 0 to 6 years old are free
• Between 7 to 12 years old pay 50%
• Older then 12 pay 100%
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
• Pick-up is at your hotel
• Be ready at the lobby at booked time