Water Special Package
For these tours we suggest you to have the minimum one and half day available. In the first day we will do the Argentina living the hotel early in the morning. We will pick you up at the hotel and go to some exchange house, and then cross over the Argentina side doing the imagration staffs in the border, when we get there we will make a stop at the entrance where pay the entrance fee and the guide will lead to the trails, starting with a tren to the 3 circuits, the Devil’s through where it has 2km, round trail, it is the main fall of the Iguassu Falls, in the way back we will get the tren to the upper circuit, 1,4km, at last we have the lower circuit made by some stairs, at this point the traveller will do "the Great Adventure Boat Ride", it is include a boat ride on around the falls amazing views are offer and 8 km by a truck in the middle of the forest, after this activity, we will go back to the hotel with one extra stop to the triple frontier to see the meeting of the three country simultaneously, Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay. The Guide will organize the lunch time by noon. This will be the first day.
The fallowing day we will do the Brazilian Side off the falls. We will pick you up at the hotel and go to Brazilian Side, we will make a stop at the entrance off the park, where is the visitor center, after this stop we go right to the start point of the walking trail. The walking trail of this side of Iguassu falls is around 1,2Km of walking ways where the visitor can see most of 95% of the amazing Iguassu Falls. After this we go back to the hotel by noon. off course that those days won’t be forgotten, the sensation of the nature will be with you the rest of your life, because is unique, wonderful and unforgettable.
In this package we inclued the main tours in our reagion, both sides of the Iguassu Falls.
Want to stay longer, contact us directly
Total cost: R$ 00.00
- One person per package, minimum 2 people.
- English-speaking guide included.
- Transportation in van (shuttle service) with maximum 13 passengers.
- Lunch or drinks are not included.
- Tips are not included.
- Entrance Fees not inclued: Argentina Side: 100P$ (Argentinean Currancy) / Brazilian Side: 40.30BRL (Brazilian Currancy).
Customize it Book Now
- For normal periods cancellation should be done 72hs before the tour.
- For periods of holidays cancellation should be done 5 days before check-in.
- No-Show or Cancelation after the informed period will be charged 50%.
Children until 6 years old does not pay, 7 to 12 pay half and more then 12 years old pay like adult.